LightMedia specialise in the development of highly interactive websites for medical societies and associations. To demonstrate our expertise in this area, we are holding a series of workshops at The Royal College of Surgeons throughout 2016 and will be inviting several societies/associations to attend.
The workshop is free to attend and is designed to assist those who are commissioning or managing a society website in the surgical or clinical sector.
Our workshops look at the changes in the web and how this impacts the way medical societies use the internet. Members and the public now have increased expectation for interaction, flexibility and rich functionality.
The workshop uses practical examples to show how the latest thinking and technology could be used to add value to your society or association’s website and its members.
On attending the workshop, we will help you to understand how to:
- Add value to your membership through your society website or extranet
- Encourage member collaboration as well as skill/knowledge development
- Ensure your website engages with all different types of visitors
- Ensure your website handles the complex and sometimes sensitive needs of patients and non-medical professionals
- Use your website to automate and simplify membership administration
- Deliver professional and informative medical statistics and reports from your website
- Use your website to improve communication across the society
Our first workshop is due to go ahead on 30th March, so if you are part of a medical society/association and feel you would benefit from coming along, please get in touch to book your place as numbers are limited. Contact Jasmin at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1926 313233.