Following the success of our first workshop, we will be running another on 15th June at The Royal College of Surgeons. It will run from 9am-12pm and we would be delighted if you could join us on the day.
The workshop is free to attend and is designed to assist those who are commissioning or managing a society website in the surgical or clinical sector.
Our workshop looks at the changes in the web and how this impacts the way medical societies use the internet. Members and the public now have increased expectation for interaction, flexibility and rich functionality.
The workshop uses practical examples to show how the latest thinking and technology could be used to add value for your society or association’s website and its members.
On attending the workshop, we will help you to understand how to:
- Add value to your membership through your society website or extranet
- Encourage member collaboration as well as skill/knowledge development
- Ensure your website engages with all different types of visitors
- Ensure your website handles the complex and sometimes sensitive needs of patients and non-medical professionals
- Use your website to automate and simplify membership administration
- Deliver professional and informative medical statistics and reports from your website
- Use your website to improve communication across the society
To book your free space, please contact Jasmin at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1926 313233.