Due to last year's high demand, we are continuing to run our free quarterly workshops which are aimed at those managing a society website within the medical sector. The next workshop will take place at The Royal College of Surgeons on 22/03 between 2pm and 5pm.
It is becoming more important than ever to ensure your society website provides an engaging and informative online experience, not only for your members but for the public too. There is increased expectation for interaction, flexibility and rich functionality on websites, so we use practical examples to show how the latest thinking and technology could be used to add value to society/association websites and their visitors.
Our workshops cover a wide range of topics, including the following -
- Encouraging member collaboration as well as skill/knowledge development
- Ensuring your website engages with its vast variety of visitors
- Ensuring your website handles the complex and sometimes sensitive needs of patients and non-medical professionals
- Using your website to automate and simplify membership administration
- Delivering professional and informative statistics and reports from your website
- Using your website to support exhibitions, conferences and scientific meetings
- Using your website to improve communication across the society
To book your free space, please contact Jasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01926 313233.