The perennial challenge for association websites has always been how to encourage greater membership engagement. This highly practical webinar helps those struggling with this conundrum and identifies solutions that may help. We will explore what is possible using real World case studies and examples. We will also include simple methods to evaluate, review and action changes that can really make a difference.
We encourage high levels of participant interaction, so the number of delegates is limited.
Who Should Attend
If you are responsible for, or contribute to, your association or society’s website strategy, then this tailor-made webinar was created for you.
On attending the workshop, we will help you understand how to:
- Increase engagement through a better understanding of your members requirements and needs
- Use “Personas” to inform web site design, structure, navigation, and content
- Use professional techniques to help design and build appealing online content
- Use “Sticky” content to build repeat visitor levels and deeper involvement
- Interpret your website traffic to gain an increased insight regarding your visitor activity and behaviour
- Use some of the excellent online software tools that can help you build engagement on your site
Duration 1 1/2 hours
Start time 10:00AM
Delivered via Zoom on the LightMedia website
Number of participants limited to a maximum of 12
September 21st 2022, November 23rd 2022